We decide to watch a movie based on the reviews, we also buy goods only after looking into the costumer reviews! These reviews helps build the trust of the buyer and also helps the manufacturer or the producer to change or develop the product according to the requirements of the buyer and increase the sales and profit in the business.
Quarterly Business Review (QBR) is a very simple meet of the Clients. QBR can be referred to as a meeting where the customers and the producers gather once every four months and review or evaluate the performance, credibility, the goals achieved and the measures that can be taken to fasten and escalate the business.
QBR helps in understanding the client’s needs and builds a firm relationship and trust between the producer and the client.
Tips For An Efficient Quarterly Business Review
QBR as said before is essential to understand the needs of the clients which in order helps in the progress and escalation of the profit of the business. QBR also gives data about the previously fulfilled goals, the profits/loss, the budget, income tax details and also the further opportunities of the company in the long run.
Here are few tips for a succesful QBR
- Make a note of the everything : Yes, make a note of everything just like a personal journal. This helps you not to forget any points or details from the start or the first month. You can refer to these notes before you plan on having a meeting with your clients, by following this step, it makes the whole process ambiguous.
- Right people : It is nearly impossible to have a QBR meeting with every client. It is essential to identify the right people. A group or a team of people from all the sectors of the concerned firm will be an ideal option as they can provide facts and suggestions they are expertise in.
- Story-telling : Once you have all the data and the list of the right people you have to invite for the QBR, make sure the data, graphs or discussions includes pictorial representations. You can make it interesting by adding videos and models. During such times story telling mode can be a lot helpful. Also, try not to drag the presentation for long hours.
- Share Data : The clients attending the QBR should have a brief idea about the topics to be discussed. It also gives time to your clients to make notes and collect additional data or have a brief study of the topics. Also, give details about the schedule of the day. This will help in saving some time during the meet.
- The discussion : The big day or the D-day. Make sure to comfort your clients by providing all the necessary tools. Emphasis on the structural, operational, statistical and economical data. Donot ignore any aspect mentioned above, throw equal light on every sector of the company. Also, if it is not the first QBR, talk about the previous QBR, about the achieved goals and the outstanding goals. Discussion should be given more importance, by this the hidden opportunities or the problems or the solutions to the current problems can be resolved. While, the previous QBR is discussed, the present senarios should be considered to make changes and create new goals for the future.
- Results : After the discussion, a report of the outcomes or results of the meeting should be highlighted. Content of the report should be prcise and clear.
- Celebrate : At the end of the meet, celebrate the success of the previous QBR success or the first QBR joy. Celebrating motivates and builds the relationship between people.
Here, at Pitch.Link, the buyer controls the buying process and personalized areas where the stakeholders can have a discussion on Pitch.Link. It emphasizes on privacy of the users by asking consent on data-sharing and providing two way communication. Pitch.Link also provides a single link option where one can find all the documents, presentations and forms.
After the QBR, we now have the outcomes with data and results. It is time for the business agents to prioritize and sequence the data. Once the after-work is done, it is time to implement the discussed matters into action. Be flexible and always reachable to the clients even during the implementation process. Being flexible here means being open to the further changes during the process. Stay in touch with the client regularly and seek suggestions. This will make them trust you and the goals you have committed to complete in the course of time.
Lets not forget to start making notes again for the next QBR.